Pages

It's easy to be a Father




It’s easy to be a father…..


It’s hard to be a spiritual leader. To show my kids what it means to have faith and live it. What it means to trust and obey. To be a part of the Church and active in its mission. What it really means to follow God above the things of this world. What it looks like to live with eternity in mind.


It’s easy to be a father……


It’s hard to be a husband. To show my kids what it means to love well and take care of the woman God gave me . What it means to pay attention to how my wife receives and gives love. To be an active helper and leader in our home. What it looks like to live with her heart and needs in mind.


It’s easy to be a father……


It’s hard to be a daddy. To show my kids love and discipline and teach them what it means to grow. What it means to live a good life and trust God for the big and small. To teach them right and wrong and everything in between and to have fun and be present. What it looks like to live each day to the fullest.


It’s easy to be a father……..


It’s hard to be an example. To show my kids what determination and hard work looks like. What not quitting looks like. What it looks like to live with a legacy in mind.


It’s easy to be a father………

It’s hard to be man. To rid myself of immaturity and childish ambitions of my past. To be dependable on the bad days as well as the good. To stand for something when its hard and you may fail. To teach my boys how to be men of integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment